Our first Yoga Brunch event!

Hackney Pantry Yoga Brunch London 2nd January 2016


We are so excited to announce our first Yoga Brunch event on the 2nd January 2016. Over the past few months we've been busy beavering away getting plans together to launch a Hackney Pantry business. My dream one day is to bring our simple, quick and wholesome menu to as many locations as possible, but in the world of food business that is no mean feat. As anyone who's launched/in the process of launching their own business knows there are many rocky moments along the way (mostly waking up in the middle of the night in cold sweats thinking what the hell am I doing!) and quite often a lot of feelings of sheer uselessness (at least I'm hoping that isn't just me). After a fair chunk of time feeling that there was a mountain between me and my dream business I decided to stop worrying about the business plan and financials so much and just do what I know best - take my food out there and feed people. Taking action, even the smallest step, has been the best feeling I've had in the business journey this year. 

So anyway, enough of my ramblings, I'm sure you want to know about the event itself! I've teamed up with the lovely Holly Wilkinson to bring you a Yoga Brunch extrodinaire! Our food at the Hackney Pantry is about simple and delicious dishes that fill you up and keep you nourished - plant centric and crafted with care, its the perfect counterpoint to a reviving yoga session, and made for sharing with friends at brunch time. 

We're hosting the first session (of many) on the 2nd January at the Proud Archivist in Hoxton and we think its the perfect thing to kick start your new year and dust of the indulgences of Christmas. Holly will be taking an hour of restorative vinyassa flow yoga which will be followed by a nourishing Hackney Pantry brunch including breakfast bowls, scrumptious savoury toasts and home-made juices - watch this space for a full menu soon!

Tickets are £30 including yoga, a 2 course brunch and drinks. Find out all the details of the event and book tickets at Billetto here.

See you on the 2nd!

Hackney Pantry Yoga Brunch London 2nd January 2016


0 comments:

Post a Comment